Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Update!

My, my! What a busy time I've had! I am terribly sorry for not posting anything, but I survived something cheesy and lame, but at the same time very stressful. I survived my last term on college. Yes. I am not a student anymore and I am about to become an adult (LOL).



But as my excuse, I am a hard case of procrastinator. And that means that I struggled with finishing my diploma thesis and then I studied hard (LOL) for my finals. And I made it! I am still in some kind of jolly mood, but I am sure that harsh reality will catch up with me. Nevertheless I am sorry. So sorry for not posting, not even an update like this.

I am looking forward to post every week and even more! Even though summer is coming.... But lucky me, with no friends I have plenty of time to watch, read and write about it all. Hopefully you will like the load of stuff, that is about to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment